General Motores installed faulty ignition switches in several of its car models over the last decade. Its troubles have sparked several government investigations, major recalls, and a deluge of negative publicity for America’s best-selling automaker. The first GM ignition switch lawsuit has already been filed and more are expected to follow. Injured consumers can file product liability lawsuits to enforce their legal rights, recover compensation for their injuries, and hold manufacturers accountable.
Did you purchase a General Motor Vehicle with a Faulty Ignition Switch?
General Motors Recall List
- Buick Lacrosse – 2005-2009
- Buick Lucerne – 2006-2011
- Buick Regal LS & GS – 2004-2005
- Cadillac Deville – 2000-2005
- Cadillac CTS – 2003-2014
- Cadillac DTS – 2004-2011
- Cadillac SRX – 2004-2006
- Cadillac Escalade – 2011-2012
- Cadillac Escalade ESV – 2011-2012
- Cadillac Escalade EXT – 2011-2012
- Chevrolet Avalanche – 2011-2012
- Chevrolet Camaro – 2010-2014
- Chevrolet Cobalt – 2005-2010
- Chevrolet HHR – 2006-2011
- Chevrolet Impala – 2000-2014
- Chevrolet Malibu – 1997-2005
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo – 2000-2008
- Chevrolet Silverado HD – 2011-2012
- Chevrolet Silverado LD – 2011-2012
- Chevrolet Suburban – 2011-2012
- Chevrolet Tahoe – 2011-2012
- Daewoo G2X – 2007-2009
- GMC Sierra LD – 2011-2012
- GMC Sierra HD – 2011-2012
- GMC Yukon – 2011-2012
- GMC Yukon XL – 2011-2012
- Oldsmobile Alero – 1999-2004
- Oldsmobile Intrigue – 1998-2002
- Opel/Vauxhall GT – 2007-2010
- Pontiac G4 -2005-2006
- Pontiac G5 – 2007-2010
- Pontiac Grand Am – 1999-2005
- Pontiac Grand Prix – 2004-2008
- Pontiac Pursuit – 2005-2006
- Pontiac Solstice – 2006-2010
- Saturn Ion – 2003-2007
- Saturn Sky – 2007-2010
No Obligation Case Review
Request your Free Case Review to find out if you may qualify for a settlement
We Protect Your Privacy
We understand the personal nature of these cases so all consultations are confidential.
Our goal is to Educate
If we can inform, protect or benefit one person than we’ve accomplished our goal!
There's No Fee Unless You Win
We work on a contingency basis, so if the lawsuit doesn’t win, you don’t pay.
About the Volkswagen Lawsuit
Dozens of class action and product liability lawsuits have been filed against General Motors over the faulty ignition switch. Plaintiffs may be able to recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages from time off work, resulting property damage, emotional pain and suffering, and other losses. In those unfortunate cases where consumers have died as a result of a defective ignition switches, surviving family members can file a wrongful death lawsuit. This can help families avoid financial hardship following the loss of a loved one.
Call for your FREE Consultation Today!